During the holidays, hangovers can occur a little too frequently for the liking. Too much alcohol indulgence can seriously throw your metabolism out of whack, induce wild detox difficulties and jack up your inflammation levels as your gut cries for help simultaneously.
Enabling your body to perform at its best is about 3 key health factors:
- Gut Health
- Hormone Balance
Yep, that's it.
Notice I didn't start with gut health? That's because your current level of toxicity, ability to detoxify well and frequency at which you are intentionally trying to reduce your toxin load makes all the difference in your gut health and hormone balance. They all work together baby!
So this recipe is designed to supercharge your body’s push to detox those toxins and all the other stuff you don’t want in your body one more second and speed your recovery to feeling incredible and fast! If you can even get it down before you head off to sleep at night then, by all means, do it and you won't wake up so Grinchy :)
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 24-30 oz. of purified water – this is important!
- 2 Tbsp of unsweetened concentrated cranberry
- 1 Tbsp of liquid chlorophyll
- 1 Tbsp of ginger juice
- 1 Tbsp of chia seeds
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1-5 drops of liquid stevia (if you need some sweetener)
- Combine all the ingredients into a 32-ounce glass mason jar and shake well. If you can, let it sit for at least 15-20 minutes so the chia seeds start to gel. This will make it easier to consume and will benefit your body more.
Health Coaching Tip:
Make this recipe up before you go out to party for the evening and leave it in the refrigerator to consume when you get home before you go to bed.