I'm Monica Kuebler, founder, Holistic Health Practitioner, Holistic Mind & Body Transformation Coach. In 2006, I created Whole Health Elements to fulfill the need and my desire to help others achieve optimum levels of health using a whole and complete approach. I found that clients who focused on just one or two components of health or wellness were rarely as successful at achieving their goals as those that took a whole health approach to heal, health and performance.
I serve to bridge the gap between the health coach/personal trainer and the medical doctor by taking the position of a health detective to get to the root causes of your health and movement problems. I do not focus on your symptoms but rather use them as pieces to put together your health puzzle.
I became an athlete at an early age and struggled with mysterious, chronic health problems for most of my life. At the same time that I was competing in sports, I was chasing a myriad of symptoms to my health problems.
My specialties include functional nutrition, metabolism, detoxification, functional movement, corrective and athletic performance training. I've been in this field for close to 2 decades and I bring an extensive background in health and wellness experience with me. I have the ability to teach and the desire to help others adopt a lifestyle of health that opens up opportunities for proper function and peak performance that could not otherwise exist due to chronic pain, symptoms, and illness.
My mission is to help others thrive in their health and performance and not endure what I have because nearly all of my health problems were preventable. The irony is that I did everything "right" as a health practitioner, personal trainer, health coach and expert. But there is another way and I want to change the way that people approach their own personal health through the focus on root causes instead of the symptoms of their current health conditions.
I hold multiple certifications, possess various experiences and positions in various areas of health and wellness including:
Fitness & Exercise
- B.S. degree in Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise from Virginia Tech
- Certified Personal Trainer through National Academy of Sports Medicine (2003)
- Board Certified Massage Therapist (BCTMB) through NCBTMB (2005)
- Completion of 8 hour StrongFirst Kettlebell Course
- Completion of Elite HRV Course
Food, Nutrition & Diet
- Certified Metabolic Typing® Advisor (CMTA)
- Living on Live Food Chef Certification
- Weston A. Price Foundation Member
- Completion of Balanced Bites Nutrition Workshop
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Program Graduate - expected completion 2019
Additional Education & Experience
- Former NCAA Division 1 Women's Lacrosse Player
- Former youth lacrosse, basketball & field hockey coach
- Completion of Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series 40-hour course with David Swenson
- Former Gym Source fitness equipment sales representative
- Young Living Essential Oils independent distributor #1430550